Invest, eat, and WIN a COW worth R11,529! 🥳🥩
How do I enter?
1. Invest in at least 1 Livestock Wealth investment and,
2. Buy 1 Farmers Club beef box or beef quarter from Farmers Club.
Stand a chance to win your choice of either a WHOLE LIVE cow, having a slaughtered delivered (fully processed by our butchery), OR a Free Range Ox investment!
& Beef Boxes
Braai Box 3.52KG
Or R549.00 once-off)
- 4x 200g Beef Prego Steaks
- 2x 500g Beef Boerewors
- 1x 1kg Beef Sliced Brisket / Chuck / Short Rib
- 1x 720g Beef Burgers
Club Box 6.5KG
Or R999.00 once-off
- 2x250g Rib Eye
- 2x500g Beef Stew
- 2x500g Beef Mince
- 1x1kg Brisket
- 1x1kg Chuck
- 1x1kg Boerewors
- 1x1kg Short Ribs
Ox Box 8.2kg
Or R1049.00 once-off
- 4x 250g Beef Mince
- 4x 250g Beef Stew
- 4x 250g Beef Goulash
- 4x 250g Beef Steaks (Rump, Sirloin, Fillet, Rib-Eye)
- 1x 1kg Beef Braai Chops (Brisket, Short Rib, Chuck)
- 1x 600g Beef Burgers
- 1x 600g Beef Boerewors
- 2x 1kg Beef Soup Bones
Family Box 15.4KG
Or R1849.00 once-off
- 8x 250g Beef Mince
- 8x 250g Beef Stew
- 8x 250g Beef Goulash
- 8x 250g Beef Steaks
- 2x 1kg Beef Braai Chops
- 1x 1.2kg Beef Burgers
- 1x 1.2kg Beef Boerewors
- 3x 1kg Beef Soup Bones
Macadamia Nut Tree
Invest R2,000, get back:
R3,948 – R4,164
- 6 year term
- R1,948 – R2,164
- 95% – 105% Profit
Free Range Ox
Invest R11,529, get back:
R12,105 – R12,336
- 6 months
- R576 – R807
- 5%- 7% Profit
Invest R18,730, get back:
R20,603 – R21,352
- 12 months
- R1,873 – R2,622
- 10%- 14% Profit
Invest R8,200, get back:
- 5 years
- R5,000 (R660 received quarterly over five years)
- 61% Profit
How do I enter?
The competition is open to Livestock Wealth first time investors or Farmers Club first time buyers.
Simply invest in at least 1 Livestock Wealth investment at and buy 1 Farmers Club beef box or beef quarter to be automatically entered.
Who can enter?
Any first time Livestock Wealth Investors or Farmers Club first time buyers can enter the competition with the exception of Livestock Wealth and Farmers Club staff members or their family members.
* Agents, distributors and other organisations commercially connected to Livestock Wealth including their family members and cohabitors cannot enter the competition.
Due to the nature of the prizes up for grabs, the competition is only open to people currently residing in South Africa.
When is the closing date?
The closing date for the competition is the 31st July 2022, at 23:59pm.
How will the winner be selected?
The winner will be randomly selected.
When will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced within 28 days of the closing date, after which arrangements for the chosen prize will be made.
- The promoter is: Livestock Wealth and Farmers Club whose registered office is at 27 Elm St, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg, 2198.
- The competition is open to Livestock Wealth first time investors or Farmers Club first time buyers.
*Livestock Wealth and Farmers Club staff members or their family members cannot enter.Agents, distributors and other organisations commercially connected to Livestock Wealth including their family members and cohabitors cannot enter the competition.Due to the nature of the prizes up for grabs, the competition is only open to people currently residing in South Africa.
- You are automatically entered into the competition provided you are a Livestock Wealth first time investor or Farmers Club first time buyer and make a new investment from Livestock Wealth and purchase a Livestock Wealth Investment as well as a Farmers Club Beef Box or Quarter between 10 June 2022 – 31 July 2022.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 31st of July 2022 at 23:59. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced within 28 days of the closing date, after which arrangements for the chosen prize will be made.
- The winner of the competition will have a choice to have a live cow delivered, having a slaughtered cow delivered, or a Free Range Ox Investment.Upon announcement the winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize and choose their desired outcome.*The draw will be conducted again if the prize is not claimed within the stipulated time frame.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- Livestock Wealth shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Livestock Wealth also reserves the right to cancel the competition at its discretion.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner will be randomly selected.